Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When you have them, you couldn't ask for more. :)

Saya agak malas mahu update story kebelakangan ini.
Tak tahu kenapa.
Tapi saya cuba ya? ;)

I did lot of catching up with friends now, lately.
One thing that I rarely do before.
Since I'm single now, I don't have to choose anymore.
So yeah, that's a good thing being single. :)

I really missed all my good friends, long lost bestfriends.
Its not I didn't feel the same before, but somehow the time limits everything.
As soon as I'm single, I realise that my friends are still be there for me.
Watching from far all this while, and catch me when I fall. ♥
They never mad at me. They understand my situation. Thank you!

 
Long lost bestfriends since Diploma Sem 1.

 
My best girlfriends since Diploma.

 
Some of my crazy colleagues.

And not forgetting, a hang out session with my lovely babes Yun, Erynn, Zatie.
No picture taken :(
Love love love you guys!

No comments: