Monday, October 12, 2009

Tomboy's Wedding


My weekend was full of fun with cam whoring session but yet, tiring! Oh forget to mention, on 10.10.09, one of my closest cousin, Ili Liyana get married with her love, Farid Fadhly. Welcome to the family, Farid! ♥ I don't have much to say coz still tired and exhausted. How I wish I'm not working today. *sigh. For wedding pictures, I'll upload them at facebook. Tak larat nak upload today..

Oh the most annoying part in ur cousin's wedding is when people keep on asking, "Yaya bila lagi?", "Sape punya turn lepas ni?", "Haa Yaya da ada boyfriend, next year la kahwin." dan pesanan "Haa kahwin la cepat.. Kalau lambat kahwin, kitorang da tak larat nak buat semua ni. Kitorang da tua."

And my answer ada 1 je.. "Lambat lagi laaaaaaaaaaaa" HAHAHA :P

To Yana and Farid, congratulations!! Say goodbye to SINGLE, and hello RESPONSIBILITIES :)
Sila bagi anak sedara yg kiuttttttt k.. :P

No comments: