Friday, October 2, 2009

A Book And Its Cover.

People tend to be judgmental. People tend to be discriminative. We always hear and say "Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover". Just hear and say, not practice it. Most of the people will judge a person by his/her physical appearance. Yes, its true. First impression is important. But believe me, most of your first impression could be wrong.

Let me give you some examples. People who wear tudung will be judged as a good person, pray 5times a day, kind-hearted, virgin, bla bla bla ; and people who wear skirts will be judged as a social person, smoke, drink, not virgin, don't pray, etc.. I know some people who wear tudung, but pregnant before married, smoking, backstabber, and some, just wear tudung in front of their family. And doesn't mean, people who wear skirts is a bad person. It is just an appearance, don't reflects it into their personality. Because you might be wrong.

To me, I don't judge any person without knowing them personally. With hope that other people will judge me fairly and try to get to know me well. I'm not an angel, I'm not perfect, I'm just trying to be myself. I learnt a lot from this almost 23years of life. I saw how people react towards others by their stupid first impression. I heard what people said about somebody by their judgmental first impression. And I had enough. Doesn't mean that he's cute and small, he's not matured and can't take care of me. Doesn't mean he's a student now, I will have no bright future with him. I don't need to find a handsome, tall, successful person with stable career, big car, etc to be my partner. Because I might be cheated, played, or divorced. Who knows? I'm happy with my life now. :) Thank you!


Well, I just wanna say it clearly here that I don't care about your judgmental impression towards others without get to know them by yourself. Because if you did that, you just show me that you're not matured enough. And yea, I feel sorry for u. Just remember one thing, people do change :)

No comments: