Monday, May 3, 2010

beautiful and award ♥


I got this award from Fifi Aswana like ages ago. Thanks fifi! :)
and now baru nak buat. hehe sorry!

7 facts about me.

1. I'm going to turn 24 this year, but still feel like I'm 20. :)

2. Sangat kuat makan pedas. Makan apa2 pun kena ada sambal, cili padi or sambal belacan. hehe.. Drinks, no tea for me pls! Cold drinks only, thank you :P

3. Pet lover. And I love my sugar glider so much! ♥

4. Hates waiting, unorganized plan, and org yang cakap besar and POYO. oh tidak lupa backstabber, back talker, talam dua muka, stalker, etc.

5. Addicted to pink and shopping. Ok proven that I'm a girl. hehe

6. Hoping for true love! But not that desperate. I can live by my own, seriously. :)

7. Failed bab jalan, sgt susah nak hafal jalan and selalu kena tanya org kalau nak pergi mana2 and sesat :(

p.s : I'll pass and give this award to all of my readers. Because each one of u is beautiful in your own way ♥ muahhh :)

No comments: