Saturday, May 8, 2010

tummy's wishes

I haven't had anything for today. Like seriously. No food, no drinks AT ALL. I don't know why. Thought of having dinner, but I lost my appetite already. sigh.. But right now, I feel a lil bit hungry :( and it's almost 3am. Hence, I browse some websites and look what I've found. Menu for tomorrow!


BK's whopper! I couldn't remember when is the last time I had this!


Subway! 12 inch pls!!


Spagetti or pasta! Nyum Nyum!!


Jom BBQ!!! I would do anything for this!!!


Satay!! Naaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Oh mann, I couldn't google more coz my tummy started to scream! But i want everything: ice cream, laksa johor, otak-otak, chicken chop, soto with begedil, masak lemak cili api, nasi lemak, kenny rogers, arghh so many! Ibu, I really need you here :(

No comments: