Saturday, January 30, 2010

My adorable babies ♥

Yesterday was a tiring day. Went to Shah Alam to see my BF. Hehe my new BF is actually a sugar glider! :P His name is Kyle, 2 months old and handsome! But he is soooo garaaaaaaang :( I found it very hard to tame him and feels like giving up already. :( be strong mai! He's unlike Bella (another sugar glider) who is soo manja with me and cutee! We choose Kyle because he's so handsome. Got nice fur and colour. But yeahh, so garang! I think Kyle memang x pernah kena pegang orang or being pampered with his previous owner. I mean the actual owner is sugar glider's breeder. So yeah, got A LOT of sugar glider and his purpose is to make big profit only! sigh.. Hopefully Kyle will be as tame as Bella soon! *finger crossed!*

Oh ya.. And I also did my haircut at Shah Alam yesterday. Loveeee it so much! :D The hairdresser is also cute maaa.. :P Next time, I only wanna do my haircut at Shah Alam and with Steve only!
Happy :) Anyway, enjoy the pictures of my adorable babies ♥

This is Bella ♥ (female)
See, manja kan dia? She was just playing around with me. :)

This is Kyle (male)

See, garang kan dia? :( hehe.. I was trying to calm him down.

Can you see their differences? :P But one thing similar about them is they are cuteeeeee.. Rasa nak squeeze2 and gigit2 je! Haha.. Love both of them. Muahhhh! ♥

No comments: