Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'll be fine.

Heart is beating fast.
Mind couldn't stop thinking.
Mostly, negative thoughts.
What and why? Don't ask.
Coz me myself also can't find the root of this matter.
Mahu keraskan hati. Sekeras kerasnya.
Tapi tak mahu keras seperti ice.
Yang akan melt akhirnya.
Mungkin keras seperti batu.
Ya, sekeras itu. Hopefully boleh.
Maybe I should stop thinking.
Thinking about this matter.
No I rephrase, STOP thinking about YOU.
How I wish it could be that easy.
Can I just press on 'shift' and 'del' of my keyboard of LIFE which can permanently delete you?
How I wish those keys exist.
If you know that you are gonna hurt me, don't ever enter into my life.
Coz it hurts so bad.
If you really wanna make me happy, then DO it, instead of just TALKing.
But if u can't, just leave.
Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. *finger cross*

A broken heart is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

No comments: