Saturday, January 2, 2010

new year's resolution?

When new year is about to arrive, most of the people will set their new year's resolution. I don't know why, but people would really like 'need' to have new year's resolution, as they say not me. While their last year's resolution(S) haven't achieved yet and being carried forward to the next year. So what is this new year resolution thing for if you don't really want to do it, or at least have any effort to accomplish it? Some people would forgot about their "new year's resolutions" as soon as February started, and back to their old habit. Agree? *sigh

As for me, I don't really have new year's resolution but I do have some hopes for myself. Hope to be a BETTER person. Yes, better is the keyword. Better muslimah, have better life, better career, better daughter, better sister, better gf, better friend, better money :P, better everything. I know I couldn't achieve all of that, or being the best or perfect for everyone, every time. I'll just try my very best, ok?

How to achieve that, I'll figure out myself. With some helps of few important people in my life. A gentle reminder would help, I think! ;) InsyaAllah.

Happy ber'resolutions'!

No comments: