Sunday, December 6, 2009

a happy 23 girl.


hello people! i'm back from pangkor and cameron already! miss me? so do i. :)) penat gila i tell you! i'm back with sunburn, body ache, and another 1 digit to be plus to my age number. yes, i'm 23 now! 23 everyone.. well.. i don't care about my age number. its just a number anyway. i'm still young at heart! :)) hehe..

so, here I am.
a 23, with pretty chubby-pimple face, employed, still having BF, family and good friends who love me ~i love u too~, and some enemy people who dislike me of course, currently a bih6yng-eater, always and always be a shopaholic, and gedik like oh pleasee.

u can put more on the list, like I care, but one thing I can be sure of is..
I'm extremely HAPPY with my life!! ♥ ♥ ♥

*thank you for those who contributing colours into my life.
*also for all the birthday wishes.

No comments: