Wednesday, December 2, 2009

rainbow, pls come again.

Day after day.. Everything seems so wrong. Nothing went well. Plans, miserable. I don't know where's my fault, or our fault. I just don't understand why things couldn't just be as simple as ABC. I don't know why lately a small matter could turned into big issues. I just don't understand. :(

*thinking..

I still couldn't find the answer. At first, I would think not to do this and that, would act like this and like that, rationally. But when things happened, I couldn't control my emotion, acts, and words. PMS maybe? nahhh stupid reason!

*sigh..

What should I do? Who is responsible to be blame? Should I give up and move on? Or should I stay? Why this thing is happening? I don't like December anymore. Not as much as I loved it before.

I won't blame you. So, don't worry. Maybe we should improve and do better. Sayang.. I miss the sunshine, I miss the rainbow. I miss you. :(
Now, rainy days, pls go away fast. So that, I can see the rainbow and sunshine again. :)

p.s : I'm going to Pangkor Island tomorrow :) hope things will get better once I'm back. Wait for me, rainbow!

No comments: