Thursday, December 10, 2009

jalan oh jalan.

I learned something today. It's like an achievement to me. :D

I have this one bad habit, i.e sangat susah hafal jalan! Ini teruk punya kes, coz I only knew jalan pergi-balik kerja, pergi-balik Shah Alam, and TTDI area (coz my aunty live there). And area2 my house, I tau la sikit2. Nak bagi contoh lagi teruk? I don't even know jalan2 kat JB! Eventhough I live in Johore since I was small. Dah boleh bayangkan teruk dia? Haha.. I don't know why, it is just hard to me. haihh :(

But today, I learned the route to KL! Yay!!! This morning, I went to fetch Ameer and his mum at Pudu. I went there with Ameer's step father. Dia la yang tunjuk jalan (but with separate car. I just followed him from the back). Actually, dah a few times lalu the same road with Ameer, but x hafal2 jugak. Surprisingly, today I managed to remember the route without having the intention to remember. Maybe its because, I don't have anyone to talk to in the car and made me to focus on the road. Bagus jugak. :)

Then, Ameer drove the car back to our house. All the way, I kept talking and talking, gelak sana sini, bla bla bla.. and made me forgot to look at the route from KL to our house. When we're almost home, baru sedar nak tengok jalan! haihhhh... so its kinda a waste for me to hafal jalan pergi KL, but then tak tahu jalan balik. Macam mana ni??? Adoiii...

Nak pergi mana2 kena orang ajar. Sikit2 call my 'GPS' tanya jalan. hehe.. Ameer siap kena lukiskan map for me, and I keep it in the car. Tapi susah nak drive sambil tgk map :( Susahnyaa macam niiii......

Soalan :
Siapa baik hati nak ajar saya jalan? Nanti saya upah, bawa kamu jalan2. :)

Oh ini list tempat yg saya tau jalan dan hanya boleh pergi bila kamu nak ajak saya keluar.
  • Sunway Pyramid
  • OU, the Curve, Cineleisure, Ikano
  • IOI mall
  • JJ bukit raja, PAS, SACC mall, PKNS.. (Shah Alam)
  • The Mines
  • Giant Kinrara errr.. nak ke g giant? :P
Ok itu je.. :( hehehe.. Midvalley, Times Square, Pavilion da tahu pergi, tp xtau jalan pulang. So, kena pending dulu. hehe :P Harap2 my GPS masih boleh berfungsi ketika diperlukan nanti. :)
~nasib la dapat GF manja macam ni. wekk!~

macam mana nak hafal jalan kalau sik amik gambar? haha :p

No comments: