Thursday, December 24, 2009

Important people.

Hello I'm back with a better mood than my previous post :) Just wanna share a few thoughts about something that bugging on my mind. Hmmm where should I start?

OK. If you are single, besides your family, your friends are gonna be on your top list, right? Especially when you are away from family, studying or working. So, automatically, your friends gonna be your shoulder, your ears, your partner, your everything. BUT once you have found your another half, someone new, you tend to forget those friends who always being with you before. Your priority has changed, of course.

Then, come out another issue when your friends said that you're changed, madly in love with new bf and left them behind. When you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, every single thing that happen to you, you surely wanna share it with him/her first, then only your best friends. If you have some problems, bad or good news, or anything, your partner's smiley face is gonna be the first one to pop up in your mind. Don't lie. Then when you have some problems with your partner, then only you turn to your friends and family. Again, don't lie.

Well, I can say that this is normal, especially to girl. A girl, when she really love somebody, her priority will go straight towards him. Lagi lagi yang baru tengah hangat bercinta. When you're so busy with work or assignments, your time is limited. To divide your time between BF and friends, is quite hard. Plus, you even don't have time for your own. Nanti tak spend time dgn bf/gf, merajuk pulak. Lebihkan bf/gf, kawan pulak terasa. Ada la cakap2 belakang, "24/7 berkepit jeee". It is just as simple as this. What you choose is what you will get. Friend or BF? I'll let you choose yourself.

To me, changes happen in life. Just deal with it.

To the person as above, to me too, don't forget your friends coz they are part of your life before and now and in future. BF can come and go but friends stay. Do spend some of your precious time with them, sometimes. I know, it's not that you're forgetting them, you are just busy and there are someone more important (its not that friends are not important, just less than the ONE).

To friends of the person above, you should support him/her no matter what instead of complaining. And to be happy seeing your friend is happy. Be a little bit understanding, and put yourself in their shoes. Maybe one day, when you found your another half, you will be like them. Do not complain, talking at their back, and say bad things that might hurt your friend and his/her partner. Ohh come on, friends.. You shouldn't do that (I mean if you are really FRIENDS).

As my experience, I think my friends are more understanding and supportive. :)) i love you!
Well, I don't know if they talked at my back, or I just don't bother. :) hehe..
So, any complain about me? :P

BOTH OF YOU, FRIENDS AND BF, ARE IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE!

No comments: