Monday, November 2, 2009

hectic October.

Hello my cutie lil pinkish baby. So sorry for haven't update quite a long time. My October was just hectic and tight. There were so many events to attend and activities to do. Til, I don't have my own time to enjoy myself. But still, I enjoyed all the events to the max. :D come lets see my events pic. just let the pictures do the talking ok. :)

1. My cousin's wedding. 3 weekends in a row ada reception! phew!



2. Went to Malacca for holiday with Ameer and his big family except, his mum and dad :(


jonker walk babeh!


got our own swimming pool at the bungalow. so, can swim during day or night :)


this bungalow costs more than RM700 per night!!

3. Supporting Ameer and his friends' event. (Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah UiTM)


Me, Erine, and Fifi as penonton setia :P
opps sorry xde pic ucup la... :(


Amm as the MC on that night. Great job!


And my sayang as hulubalang. HAHA!



4. My degree graduation's day :)

the most memorable moment


with family and him :)


ticket to brighter future! :))

5. Annual Dinner 09'.



Hehe.. that's all.. How i wish to put all the pictures here. Xtau nak pilih mana :P For more pictures, you can see them on my facebook :) Ok, i have to go to work now. Til then, see ya when i see ya! ;)

No comments: