Monday, November 23, 2009

sleeping disorder.

Daily routine :

bangun pagi.online.kerja (1p.m.).balik kerja.online.tertidur(2a.m).bangun(4a.m).online (depends).tidur.bangun pagi (between 7 to 9 a.m). -ulang balik-

boleh kata, this is my daily routine. kalau x sama pun, lari sikit jela.. soooo not good and not healthy kan?and tertidur with wrong sleeping position. online bersandar, so, akan tertidur bersandar hari2. which makes my body macam sengal2 nanti. haihhh.. my eyebags? sangat teruk ok!! and i just realised about it. thats why I want to change everything. I need to change, actually.

So I promised myself to :

1. have an enough sleep and rest.
2. sleep before 12.30a.m.. i won't be online-ing after 12.30a.m. (hopefully)
3. just online in the morning til before i get myself to work. (coz i'm a morning person)
4. switch off the light at sharp 12.00a.m.
5. do all of the above :) hehe

To make it success, I need my friends to :

1. marah tegur/ingatkan if nampak i'm online after 12.30a.m.
2. jangan ajak chatting after 12.00a.m.
3. support me :)

p.s : got astro at home, but watch tv less than 3times in a month! saya boleh hidup tanpa tv tapi x boleh hidup tanpa internet. sekian. :)

No comments: