Friday, November 20, 2009

shopping is the sweetest sin.



Handbag?
Shoes? Tops? Dress or Skirt? Accessories? Jeans? Shades?

Ape je yang x beli? SEMUA beli.. Haha..

I'm not someone yang memilih brand or harga. Apa yang suka, beli je :) Bila keluar tu, ada je yang berkenan and beli. Tadi date with my bf sekejap pun, sempat beli pump shoes lagi. Hehe.. Sampai Ameer pun da tegur coz sik shopping je :P

shoes!!!
ini pun ada yg dalam kotak (sbb x muat rak dah!) and dalam kereta :P


handbags!!
nak beli lagi color grey, yellow, black, purple, and more more colors!

My wardrobe? You wouldn't want to see. HAHA

Hey hey! Dont give me those faces guys. I'm a girl! This is what a real girl does :P I told you, shopping is the sweetest SIN! I just can't resist of looking at those SALE!, 20% 50% 70% discount sign only without enter the shops. Don't blame me. Its their fault babeh! :PP

p.s: I just realised that I need more shoe rack and handbag hanger :P

No comments: