Friday, November 20, 2009

terima kasih cikgu! ;)

Yeay! Today telah berjaya meng-disable-kan right click on my pictures and even you can't click on it! I really want to do it that way before but didn't know the coding. So, I asked my lecturer (up sikit dari teacher, down sikit dari professor :P), imported from Uitm Malacca to teach me. hehe.. After a few weeks, baru la berjaya mendapat coding seperti yg diinginkan :) hehe..

Reasons? For me, its important since i didn't privatize my blog, yet. Yes, I really care about my privacy. From Friendster, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, til phone num, I don't accept strangers ok. But there's some people that I approved, but yet I didn't know them personally, just familiar with their faces and same college or uni, I'll put them on my limited profile list. If you can't see my pictures, friend lists and write on my wall (facebook), then sorry, u're in my limited profile list. haha :P My blog? Later kot.. Tak ramai yg tahu pun about my blog. hehe :)

Ok ok.. Actually I encourage u guys to disable click on pictures because this blog world is too risky to us. I mean, you wouldnt know what stranger, enemy or bad people would or could do to your pictures. People can copy your picture, pretending to be you by creating other profile or something, or anything that you can think of. This is like a precaution step to prevent bad things from happen in future. Mencegah lebih baik dari mengubati. Hehe.. But its up to u guys ;)


Dear Cikgu Syada,

Thank you soooooo much! hehe.. :wink:

No comments: